Re: [NSW] CityRail's revamped performance page

Oops, how could I have forgotten to mention that March's performance for
on-time running was 92.4% vs a target of 92%!!.  September 2000 excluded (that
A1 Olympic performance), the first time this target has been achieved for 12
months.

Chris

qpgy6.1664$MM.72069@ozemail.com.au">news:qpgy6.1664$MM.72069@ozemail.com.au...