Re: [NSW] 'Errors' in the Central Coast Timetable

2-car K sets are referred to by some in the rail system as "wheelbarrows",
ie. you really have to push them to get them moving. Bear in mind the V set
that you are referring to has 4 cars (2 motor cars) that are relatively more
powerful than any old suburban rollingstock, whilst the K set only has one
motor car.

Also, many stations are unattended now. They have what they call "business
hours"...most of them would be from 6.30am to 6.30pm...remember State
Rail/CityRail is corporatised, so they have to cut costs wherever and
management has to be accountable for any unexplained losses.

3AE49828@MailAndNews.com">news:3AE49828@MailAndNews.com...