Re: Creswick station vandalised again

Just so bloody typical of some of today's youth. I'm fed up with this
minority of bored teenage males who seem to get some kick out of destroying
anything in their path. I'm only 34 and when I was a teenager, this type of
thing was still relatively rare. What the hell has happened to respect for
that which is not yours?? The morons who did this are probably the same ones
who think it's funny to throw rocks at passing trains.

Byron Creek
www.byroncreek.50megs.com

"David Bromage" <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
3ADD1243.C0F538D0@fang.omni.com.au">news:3ADD1243.C0F538D0@fang.omni.com.au...
> Creswick's historic railway station has been hit again by vandals.
> Former stationmaster David Hoare said vandals had further damaged the
> building's brickwork and had broken into the station's signal box.

http://ballarat.yourguide.com.au/detail.asp?class=news&subclass=local&catego
ry=general%20news&story_id=38225