Re: [NSW] Fare evasion

"E.P" <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
9bktcl$dsa$3@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9bktcl$dsa$3@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> You got that one right.Station Staff are taught abit about how to deal
with
> fare evaders.(Arm us all with base ball bats- nah just kidding), we  use
our
> own discression when dealing with fae evaders.Cos its not worth a punch in
> the face for a two dollar ticket.

That infers that a honest customer, who could not pay because of , failed
ticket machine, rejected money, not enough change etc., gets the whole
weight
of enforcement against them and fined whereas the lout who never intended to
pay and acts aggressively gets away with it.  A bit like Parking Officers
only
ticketing Volvos!!!!

Not too equitable - perhaps the base ball bats should be available.

AV