[NSW] 8 Rail Pics for your viewing pleasure

Hello :)
I took some pictures on my trip to Newcastle and uploaded some, sorry for
the
low quality, you'll be taken to the folder browse at:

http://www.geocities.com/d3951pn1/

Picutre listing:
picture 22 - Unknown
picture 42 - VSet
picture 43 - 620 railcar?
picture 57 - Endeavour
picture 58 - Endeavour
picture 71 - VSet & 620 at Newcastle sation
picture 94 - Ticket Machine
picture 95 - Blured pic of railway crossing
more pictures availbile if wanted, contact me, email address below
wyman
sransw
auwinstonyang

winston@firstlink.com.au

Comments welcome but no offensive comments PLZ. )=^)

,,,yes, if you're wondering if i was the person annoying people few months
ago
thats me,,,.