Re: any hints for a long distance train traveller to be?

"Geoff Lillico" <glillic@msn.com.au> wrote in message
NN2D6.5357$482.23773@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:NN2D6.5357$482.23773@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> As long as you have headphones your radio will not be a problem. You might
> need some sleeping pills though!

And I could not possibly suggest that you hide some decent alcohol in a
cooler pack in your bag loaded with decent alcohol. They only serve
low-alcohol stuff on the North Coast which goes no way to helping you sleep.

I could not suggest that you do that as it would be illegal to do it. I
could mention that the train crew can't check your bags though.

Dave