Re: [NSW] Power of V-set traction motors

I doubt if you can get a good parallel run with a V set on the
1 /33s up Weemala. The grade doesn't start until the Sub Station.
When I have been up front on long 1/33s the speed has come
back to about 65-70.
Can't help you with differences in Power between Choppers and
Cam shaft sets.

john