[NSW] Power of V-set traction motors

V sets travelling on the down from Faulconbridge to Linden on the longish 1 in
33 rising grade tend to have there speed equalise (or very close to) on this
stretch.

When pacing V-sets by car the equalising speeds seem to vary from a low of
just under 60km/h to a high of about 75km/h.  From on board observation sets
with all chopper motor cars are usually the quicker and some camshaft sets
(earlier cars?) are slower.  This suggests a lower kW/motor in earlier cars
and higher kW/motor in later cars.  Sometimes poorer performance could be down
to motors cut out but what I've observed seems too consistent for that.

Can anyone tell me what these power ratings are?

TIA

Chris