RE: [NSW] Blue Mountains freight workings

nope, weeklies won't do nothing for me other than waste me stash (Money).

How about Lithgow Locomotive Depot? How far is that walking from the
station,
or do I have to rely on any CSA/SM there?

Cheers :-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. Any chance of an electric locomotive, NR or a Silvo Jumbo tomorrow?

>===== Original Message From Michael Hendy <spam.sucks@bigpond.com> =====
><snippity snip snip>
>
>> | Before I go, is there any train fare/pass that enables me to get off at
>> any
>> | station between Penrith and Lithgow? (My plans are Luera, Mt Viccy and
>> | Lithgow)
>>

>> A Penrith - Lithgow weekly would!
>>

>Not terribly suitable for this trip though, is it?

"If it's going your way.....it's going your way!"
(Army Armstrong- Monster Truck Racing Commentator)