RE: [NSW] 75th Anniversary of Electric Trains pictures

mmm....I've been told my site has something personal against Netscape if you
know what I mean, and I put full blame on Frontpage for that (reason: Lost
visitors).

HTML is a foreign language to most of use, but does have its best
advantages.
One day I'll get the hang of it.....hopefully

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

>===== Original Message From Michael Hendy <spam.sucks@bigpond.com> =====
>Maikha V Ly wrote:
>
>> I use Frontpage 2000 for my website. I'm led to believe a number of others
>> here use it?
>> Frontpage is good, easy to use, plenty of features, good help.
>

>I use Netscape Composer and Notepad personally :)
>
>My only problem with Frontpage is that it's not very Netscape-friendly...
>
>Not that bad for somebody who is just starting out or doesn't need to
>know HTML though (:
>

>> What I don't like about maintaing my website, is my SERVER...can't mention
>> any
>> names,geocities, but this server 1 in 5 chances lets me down when I'm
TRYING
>> to upload to update my website! If that dosen't happen to anyone here on
>> Geocities, guess it's that Blackcat across my house giving me bad luck!
>>

>You think Geocities is bad? Try using sites.netscape.net - much worse...
>

>> Cheers :-)
>> Maikha "V" Ly
>> http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
>>

><snippity snip>

"If it's going your way.....it's going your way!"
(Army Armstrong- Monster Truck Racing Commentator)