Re: 131 500, then 4

"Marvin The Martian" <choochoo@spin.net.au> wrote in message
3AD6821D.7C02F4E6@spin.net.au">news:3AD6821D.7C02F4E6@spin.net.au...
> Sounds like the SM needs to brush up on his customer service. Passengers
want to
> know whats going on.

That's all I'm on about here, truth be known. Information.

I don't give rats patooee if it's bad news I just want to know so I can make
a decision, and inform people who are depending on me.

It's so simple and it's just not happening. I'm at a loss to know what it is
in people that makes them so slack that "She'll be right mate" is an excuse
for leaving too many people in the dark.

> Is this why some people rip the seats out and throw them out the train?

Not on these carriages because they aren't welded onto the chassis, they're
melded with it. I can't see how they could be ripped out now. This is the
reason they are in the condidition they are in now. Firstly they were badly
designed and the materials used for padding and suspension are just wrong.
So now they are welded locked facing in one or the other directions and
they've had their upholstory done, but not the innards and that's the
problem.

If you've ever had a spring digging into to you for 20 minutes while your
lower spine is contorted 20 or so degrees, you'll know what I'm talking
about.

Ivan