131 500, then 4

131 500, then press 4 and wait to make your complaint about the SRA..

I did it this morning after arriving at Cronulla Station yet again and for
the second time this week. No Train, indicators showing no problem. No
announcement. Station Master still taking peoples money and saying nothing
unless asked. Train pulls up way down the platform and the train passengers
alight. Still no 9:05 to Bondi Junction.

Train turns up at 9:25 with no explanation, announcement or direction to
passengers, other than the standard female announcement.

So I called 131 500 out of anger and frustration at this PATHETIC and SLACK
behaviour. Yet again, a complete reporting and notification failure due to
personal slackness, lack of appropriate resources, inability to talk on a
public announcement system and total disregard for paying passengers.

Collumping Beaurocratic White Elephant!

And while they are at it, have they considered that a class action could be
brought against them for the poor physical condition of the seating on the K
sets. I'm a tall man, and it's hard a the best of times to get comfortable
and sit up straight on these chairs, so the K set seats are a chiropractors
friend, because I can't sit on one of them, even if they aren't severely
degraded, without some sort of physical contortion.

Of course we can't: The Rail Safety Act 1993 makes sure we can't do this,
even though their seating could cause lifelong problems.

Shame.

Ivan