Re: the meaning of gunzel

In article <3AD91AAC.528C@iprolink.co.nzzzzz>, David McLoughlin says...

>Some anonymous poster wrote:

Many thanks for explaining the word Gunzel. Can anyone tell me HOW the number
"412" cecame so important? I understand that it is Victorian and dates to at
least the 1960's. If Dick Jones of the STM has an E-Mail address, and belongs to
this newsservice, I would like to hear from him! I lost contact with Dick, when
I moved to Qld back in 1988.