Re: April Digest - congrats Max Michell

My view Maurie is that it can't get any worse. The Feds have already
retreated from rail and have done so ever since One Nation.(Even One Nation
was a token gesture).

I reckon it can ONLY get better. I don't know how, but line haul rail is
effectively marginalised, and when a federal Govt. wakes up to the total
benefits of rail, they will do something about it. (I just don't know
whether I will be alive when they do it)

Regards
Andrew Honan

"Maurie Daly" <mauried@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
3ad78422.1039311@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:3ad78422.1039311@can-news.tpg.com.au...
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:54:51 +1000, "Grahame Ferguson"
> <grahamef@users.mcmedia.com.au> wrote:
>
> >I would like to congratulare Max Michell on his article 'Great Rail
Setbacks