RE: April Digest - congrats Max Michell

You're certainly right!
Especially Australian Railway Setback number 4, the 25kw Electrification!

Never ever realised such 'missed' oppurtunites could ever be detected, let
alone realised they occured!

Cheers
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

<grahamef@users.mcmedia.com.au> =====
>I would like to congratulare Max Michell on his article 'Great Rail Setbacks
>of the Century' in this month's Railway Digest.
>
>For those who have not read it, it has hit the nail on the head as far as
>the problems besetting Australian railways.  Never has such truth been
>spoken.
>
>One core cause is the fact the Commonwealth have never had total control
>over our railways.  This has let us bicker between ourselves so that
>Austrailian railways have become inwardly destructive.
>
>Cheers,
>Grahame

"Behind every troll on newsgroups, is a human being, in a house, on a
computer" (Maikha Ly)