RE: [NSW] 75th Anniversary of Electric Trains pictures

oh no!
Gee these problems drive me up the wall for the website!!
---
The sweet smell of axle grease is what I go Hi on! Hopefully it isn't
poisonous, the guys at HET sure can't resist the smell!

I will be back in RD, and Better!!
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

>===== Original Message From Michael Hendy <spam.sucks@bigpond.com> =====
>Maikha V Ly wrote:
>
>> To all.
>>
>> a short update. My pictures from the 75th are no londer 'indexed' but now
>> are
>> in thumbnail (Is that what it is?) viewing.
>> Can be found on my website:
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
>>
>> and go from there.
>>

>> Hope it helps.
>> For more info on the event, refer to this months RD (April 2001).
>> 1page article written by ______ "_" __!
>

>I was on the W set! :)
>

>Talk about smelling smoke as we got in to East Hills.... hehehe
>
>A few days later I was on a train heading in to Glenfield and the same
>thing happened, brake problem, big cloud of smoke, confused passengers.
>Where's my notepad and/or camera when I need them? ;)
>

>Couple of broken links and images on your website (referring to files on
>your hard drive, that's why they work for you!), but it was good to have
>a look at it.
>
>Congratulations on the article making RD, and keep up the good work! :)
>
>--
>Michael Hendy
>
>In a world without fences and walls, who needs gates and windows?
>
>P.S. "Shortly after I took this picture, I was taken into the Station
>Master's office at Penrith to be notified of the rule of picture taking
>at stations" - what might that be?

"Behind every troll on newsgroups, is a human being, in a house, on a
computer" (Maikha Ly)