Re: [NSW] 75th Anniversary of Electric Trains pictures

Maikha V Ly wrote:

> To all.
>
> a short update. My pictures from the 75th are no londer 'indexed' but now
> are
> in thumbnail (Is that what it is?) viewing.
> Can be found on my website:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
>
> and go from there.
>

> Hope it helps.
> For more info on the event, refer to this months RD (April 2001).
> 1page article written by ______ "_" __!

I was on the W set! :)

Talk about smelling smoke as we got in to East Hills.... hehehe

A few days later I was on a train heading in to Glenfield and the same
thing happened, brake problem, big cloud of smoke, confused passengers.
Where's my notepad and/or camera when I need them? ;)

Couple of broken links and images on your website (referring to files on
your hard drive, that's why they work for you!), but it was good to have
a look at it.

Congratulations on the article making RD, and keep up the good work! :)

--
Michael Hendy

In a world without fences and walls, who needs gates and windows?

P.S. "Shortly after I took this picture, I was taken into the Station
Master's office at Penrith to be notified of the rule of picture taking
at stations" - what might that be?