Re: XPT's Reduced

Michael Hendy wrote:

> Chris Brownbill wrote:
>
> > Dave Proctor wrote:

> >>I have encountered several, and that was as a fare paying sleeper passenger
> >>(admittedly an advance purchase, so it wasn't full fare, but it was not a
> >>concession fare).
> >>
> >>Dave
> >>

> > Oh well there you are you cheapskate - you asked for it!
>
> I'm a pensioner and was paying between half and no fare (c\- vouchers),
> so that doesn't wash...

No No No, in these enlightened times, anyone not paying absolute full fare deserves every abusive comment they get from customer service staff.  Its freeloading like this that puts the jobs of honest hardworking rail workers at risk.  And unless full fare paying passengers are treated differently than discount passengers, why the hell would you pay full fare?  To quote Slamming Sam Kekovich "You know it makes sense".