Re: Air Travel Posters and this Newsgroup

Many long distance trains (including the Indian Pacific) are more tourist
"luxury" trains than simply for travelling on.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au

"Phil @big pond" <trapcleaver1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
UizB6.2102$482.10190@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:UizB6.2102$482.10190@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> May be a dumb question but why is train travel so expensive compared to
Rail
> ?
>
> Can go to Europe or the states by air for less than it costs Sydney Perth
By