Re: [NSW] Buses ireplaced of trains.........

Well, I did say that the newspaper report was sensationalist by nature, so
I'll write that off as part of that, but!, there's a glaring hole in the
strategy then isn't it? How can any one know when the management don't know
what's happening? Does it concern anyone in Human Resources and People
Management/Staff Training at the SRA that their procedures are simply
stuffed and need a serious rewrite? Has it occurred to them that staff moral
is through the floor because of this type of lack? Are they even qualified
educators and planners? Doesn't look like it to me.

Talk about a frustrating work experience.

What a joke! A collumping white Elephant. A beaurocratic mess.

I guess this is how the Farmers Federation and the state opposition (lib)
get a one up on the Carr government - by dumbing down the things the
government owns and penalising the voters who put them out of office - and
if you, anyone else or Mr R Speed think I'm a bit off on this then never
forget that corruption is the normal method of operation in the big end of
town here, and it's entirely likely it goes right through the ranks and
right down to the lowest underpaid employee.

It's a shame that the SRA was broken up into it's many incompatible
divisions as is exists today by a Lib Premier and his "informed" Ministers.
Mr. N. Greiner was it? The same guy who now has destroyed yet another of his
endeavours. The Farmer Federation owns all of the billboards along rail
passageways in NSW, and they can influence decision making the SRA by
influencing their Nat mates, who then set wheels in motion, as an example of
how it happens.

The SRA is......(insert any word to describe a useless political football).

Ivan
3ad33ace$0$25491$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3ad33ace$0$25491$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...