[NSW] Ticket machines (was: [NSW] Buses ireplaced of trains.........)

>> Ticket machine closed.
>
> Machines break down no matter how good they are

Yes. I can say I've seen some "interesting" cases with the touch screen
machines though.

Let's see....

Blue screen of death
Frozen
MS Visual C++ Debug screen *
DHCP error **
Display corruption.

* This was at Parramatta. Asked about it and got the reply "We don't
deal with the machines, ticketing do"

** Also seen on the Passenger Information systems, at Strathfield one night.

They're just being as reliable as Microsoft Windows ever will be.

--
Michael Hendy

In world without fences and walls, who needs gates and windows?