Re: [NSW] Buses ireplaced of trains.........

Let me apologize on behalf on the SRA for not having buses on stand by at every
station in case of a problem. I also apologies on their behalf for not being
physic and foreseeing problems (I hope you got my sarcasim).
 As a guard I have been in numerous situations where the shit has hit the fan, I
understand that people will be late etc. but unfortunately there is nothing you
can do about it. Most of  the passengers are understanding about it and I
usually have some fun with them by joking about the situation and most people
accept it but there is always one person bitching and complaining and that to me
sounds like you. Whenever someone catches a train they should realize that
sometimes there can be problems, there also can be problems on buses and taxis
too. Next time you are on a bus and it breaks down are you going to be bitching
to the driver?
The SRA is always telling us to keep the passengers informed, I try and do that
but sometimes information is hard to come by and communication when the shit
hits the fan needs work I will grant you that. Also I will not defend station
staff as there are some very good ones out there but there is also some lazy
pricks.