Re: STN's

In the segregated Rail Industry we now "enjoy", STNs, Weekly Notices,
etc.,are the concern of a lot of people OTHER than SRA employees. State Rail
uses its Despatch for the distribution to its employees. RIC uses electronic
means to distribute to other users.

--
Geoff Lillico

3ACD8D95.ED43241E@iprimus.com.au">news:3ACD8D95.ED43241E@iprimus.com.au...