Re: STN's

Is there copyright on STN's? And is there anybody with access to them who
would be prepared to scan to their web site so that they could be downloaded
and printed by those without access to them? They could be deleted after the
date applicable.
While there are plenty of STN's detailing special movements for trackwork
etc. which are of limited interest, the more interesting ones are the
steam/special passenger trains. Even the non-passenger could be of use for
unusual movement photography.
The rest of us would be very appreciative!

Anita Lukaszyk <neety@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> Philip Shortus wrote:
>
> > Hey, do they still make railway weekly notices (aka. Railway circulars)
for