Re: A Stunning example of the inbalance of the Rail Safety Act 1993 (NSW)

"Marvin The Martian" <choochoo@spin.net.au> wrote in message
3ACCEEFB.3C33D70F@spin.net.au">news:3ACCEEFB.3C33D70F@spin.net.au...

>  If you feel you were unfairly fined why did you plead guilty?

Because I did break the law, albeit, unintentionally.

Ignorance is my claim, but it's no defence, and I can't get corroborating
eveidence from the Station Master or Chubb about the machine and staff
levels on the day of my offence.

I pleaded guilty on technicality, not because I thought I actually was.

> Rules are rules
> and you have to obey them, you can't choose to ignore them if you don't
like
> one.

I know that thanks..

Ivan