Re: Roll Call

Paul Jones, Male, 19, I live at Riverstone (NW Syd.) and use the trains to
get to and from uni at Kingswood, and to get to the mountians to go mountian
bike riding. My intrest in trains started when my nan used to take me on
trips when i was little, and i've liked them ever since.

Best experience on a train:
I was running late to meet friends in the city oneday and the trains were
running randomly due to some stuffup, but anyway i waited 3 mins for a train
at blacktown, and it happened to be first stop central, then all to
gordon....

Worst experience on a train:
Me and nan were going from riverstone to richmond on a railcar a few years
before it was electrfied, but we never made it past the meatworks due to our
train hitting a tractor or something. Quite a few people got hurt, most just
cuts and bruises. The train got pushed back into the goods siding at
riverstone, where it stayed for a few weeks.

__
pJ