Re: Roll Call

OK well , im James 20 From Cleveland in Brissy.
im just a bit of an enthusist For rail, have been for a while now, Theres
something about Trains that keeps me interested. the sound , the power of several
thousand KW, the rumble of several hundred tonnes of metal of various forms
rolling past on a pair of skinny steel rails. from another view,  Electric's
satisfy an interest in... well lets say i used to play with electricty when i was
a youngin,  much to the terror of the old's haha.
As far as work goes, im an electronics / computer techincian, still in 3rd year
papprentice stage.  I applied At QR to get an apprenticship but missed out ,
pissing me off majorly at the time hehe. But thats life.

I would some day like to work for the Railways. but in the imediate future, id
like to study IT more. and be part of / own a 'puter buisness.

i think thats all thats relevent :-p or maybe even all thats not so relevent.

JJJim