Re: [NSW]CCTV Spying on staff

This is an entirely inaapropriate use for security cameras.  We have them in
our office trained on secure rooms and whilst they continually record, the
tapes can only be accessed if an incident in relation to the rooms occurs.
Not otherwise.  I notice a recent newspaper article which said that State
Rail staff had been caught ducking off from work early due to the fact that
they had used their tickets in a city station turnstile prior to knocking
off time.  I again would suggest this is not a reasonable use of the
ticketing system.  If they believed they were ducking off early why didn't
their employer just front them up in the first place.  The unions should get
right onto these privacy abuses.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

3ACBB1A5.1A81FCA9@spin.net.au">news:3ACBB1A5.1A81FCA9@spin.net.au...