Re: [NSW]CCTV Spying on staff

What a crock.

Are you suggesting that the the CCTV operators all be removed and the system
only be used to see that a body, hit by a tain, was an employee not wearing
a vest?

Are you also suggesting that the cameras are not there for safety of the
whole system, staff and clients?  Would you prefer that the system is only
there to see who bashed a train or station employee and not get assistance
to prevent or limit an attack?  Or dont you give a toss about staff safety
at all?

It is a safety issue and not a privacy issue.  Go rot with your rights on in
the US.

Bifa

46Vy6.9354$45.54320@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:46Vy6.9354$45.54320@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...