Re: Connex train splitting

In aus.rail, on 05 Apr 2001, Michael Wierzbinski announced:

>Shouldn't be possible as there are strict conditions for the running of
>original/refurb Comengs which were agreed to by the union and
>management, which management have decided not to implement, thus any
>mixed set is mt cars not allowed in revenue service.

I just passed it going the other way in between stations, it may have just
been going somewhere empty, I didn't see any passengers on it, although
the speed we passed was fairly quick I didn't get long to look.

Cheers

OgO
--
My Win9x Cursors: http://qjc.cjb.net/cursors.html
Please don't send me junk leaves! (take them out before replying).

No Silicon Heaven?  But where do all the calculators go? - Kryten.