Re: Record complaints for NSW rail services

Well Micheal suffering a bit of that foot in mouth disease.
Did you just come back from England?
CSO payments pay:  City Rail Employees wages,Up keep of rolling Stock,Up
keep of stations etc,etc.
While your fare contributes somewhat, it would be a drop in the bucket in
comparision to the rest of the costs of running an orginization the size of
City Rail.
Yes Micheal there are many fuckwits out there who abuse and even spit on
guards and drivers for not waiting, with some attempting to assault the
employee as the train departs the platform.
907885FD0gunzelT333@203.50.2.80">news:907885FD0gunzelT333@203.50.2.80...