Re: Record complaints for NSW rail services

Well if people didnt hold up the trains, maybe they'd run a bit better.How
many times have I pulled into a station and the doors are about to close,
and some fuckwit starts running down the stairs, so you hold the train by 30
seconds, well if the guard does that at a few stations then naturally the
train will be late.

People know to get to the station 10 mins prior to their train, so they can
purchase their ticket and get to the right platform.But most passengers are
stupid, cant read indicator boards, or large signs, saying put your ticket
thru  the machines.No wonder the station staff are argressive.Look what we
have to put up with.