Re: Comments posted on this ng, by myself

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:30:24 +1000, "Nathan Cox" <nathan1@ihug.com.au>
wrote:

>I would like to say, that all posts put on this newsgroup are in private and
>do not express the views of the State Rail Authority.

I was just having a chat to Nathan about this yesterday. Regardless of
whether or not SRA managers have the right to admonish a staff member
for newsgroup posts, it is very, very foolhardy indeed to criticise
the Authority in a public forum such as this.

"Ve haf vays", might be the message here.

>From one who has felt the full force of State Rail's "disciplinary
action". I don't think it was for newsgroup posts, but hard to be
sure.

paul x is the spam filter