Re: [Vic] M>Tram Launch (Full Report & Photos)

It was called Marigold. And unless I'm mistaken, Marigolds are yellow (or
gold even).

I must admit the photo looks more orange than I remember that livery
looking, but it was a distinctly lighter colour than the Z1s, which were
"the orange trams" in popular terminology.

> Does anybody know when the Z's were changed to green & gold, and what the
> second yellowish livery was called?

This was the second yellowish livery. I don't think the Z3s were ever
painted in the original "orange". But I do seems to recall at least one Z1
was painted in the yellow/light orange/marigold colour at one stage.

Regards,

Mike Alexander
(malex @ bigfoot com)

01c0ba95$73fe1a20$692365cb@default">news:01c0ba95$73fe1a20$692365cb@default...