Re: [Vic] M>Tram Launch (Full Report & Photos)

Michael <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in article
<907685F65gunzelT333@203.164.20.149>...

> Correct. That's its original livery before it got the tiresome green and
> gold which is now finally being phased out.

I recall that the original livery you described was officially called
'Marigold'. Apparently, it wasn't a very nice color when soot layers from
atmospheric smog were deposited on the paintwork - so they changed the
color slightly, and then finally decided to use the standard Met green &
gold.

Does anybody know when the Z's were changed to green & gold, and what the
second yellowish livery was called?

Regards
BT