Re: [NSW] Post Olympics

Probably would involve more up services from the west/main north being
diverted to the City Outer if additional standing times are required, unless
they stand at Strathfield (which would also be logical, as there are many
kids that get off there...with many PRIVATE school kids too)

39d566f3$0$26528$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39d566f3$0$26528$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...