Re: [NSW] Post Olympics

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
39d547ef$0$15560$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39d547ef$0$15560$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| Their was a similar thread, but from a Driver's point of view, this is
what I'll miss.

>all of the good aspects snipped<
|
| A timetable that works. I was informed last night that there'll be a new
timetable in February which will incorporate some of the
| features of the Olympic TT.

Sure enought, but what aspects? I obviously hope the half hourly (suburban)
frequency of the Main North gets boosted to 15-min.
Another Berala/Regent's Park shut down??? (sorry to those living there) I
wouldn't mind, it really does get rid of late running Bankstown trains.
More generous standing times at major stations? (again wouldn't mind)
All City and Campbelltown via and East Hills trains (plus originating from
East Hills) permanently running through the Airport Line? (should have been
so from the opening of the AL!)

Perhaps even more bustitution and CityRail starting to buy buses to run from
Mt Victoria to Bathurst, permanent bustition of Macdonaldtown and Homebush?

Your turn to have your say!