Re: Post Olympics

"No spew", not so on two trains I caught, a late evening down BOP an early
PM down East Hills run.  What else can you expect with Sydney in maximum
party mode.  Both trains were Tangaras so they lacked the between car
toilets that normally get used on such occassions.

Chris

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
39d547ef$0$15560$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39d547ef$0$15560$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Their was a similar thread, but from a Driver's point of view, this is
what I'll miss.

> Getting a clear road through Auburn instead of "one" or a low speed.
> Getting through Macdonaldtown without being held.
> No drunks annoying people.
> No spew, piss or shit on the trains.
> Seeing lots of people out enjoying themselves late at night.
> Seeing families especially out at night.
> No-one tapping their watch in my direction with a filthy look on their
face as I pull in.
> No drug links (Sigh, back on them tomorrow already).
> No rubbish on the trains (at least I'll be able to get a paper).
> The Olympic Bonus! (at least I won't have to smile anymore) :-)
> Free food!
> No muggings, bashings, purse snatches or rapes on the trains. Has there
been any?
> Getting home on time. (except the night of the storm).
> Hardly any graffiti.
> Staff on stations.
> Staff visible on stations.
> Train cleaners.
> Station cleaners.
>
> A timetable that works. I was informed last night that there'll be a new
timetable in February which will incorporate some of the