Re: Happy Birthday State Rail

well it seem like every time i say something like shitty rail as we all know
there past proformance over the past yr or so
it seams like i cop a shit load from one or two people
what does it matter when u write say 10 words and u dont use a full stop at
the end because u are only making a statement and even most of the time when
i write emails to people there is no full stop
the reason for this is i have to share the computor with my brother and when
he is home from work of a night time i only get 30 minutes go through all my
emails from aus rail and check this newsgroup and one or two others so most
of the time i am pushed to a time frame
what does it bloody matter if i cant type everything by the book i hated
english at school and i am sure there are other people out there who are
like me and couldnt really give a shit if people did everything by the book
andrew