Re: VIC Connex Comeng Questions

> >The rest will look like this , there are quite a few sets already been
> ><connexed> :-)
>
> 4 sets have been refurbished so far. Two are in service (running as a 6 car
> set).
>
> When I went past Ballrat North a couple of weeks ago, a few Holmesglen cars
> were hanging out of the refurb shed. Considering no healthy sets are up
> there at the moment, my guess is we could have a set made up of Holmesglen
> cars in the next couple of months. (FWIW, two 3 car sets *appeared* to have
> survived - the last car had bad wrinkles [noted on the night of the
> accident].)

No there is a healthy set at Ballarat.
641M-1187T-674M was transfered to Ballarat on 15.08.2000
It has not returned yet.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news