Re: VIC Connex Comeng Questions

In article <39d2da8c$1@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote:
> With the upgraded Connex Comeng in service, I have a couple of
questions:

> 1) Is there any plans in the wind to upgrade the Bayside Trains in a
similar
> way?
Yes, Bayside will debut their version of the refurbish Comeng in
December this year. The refurbishment contract already won by EDI-rail.

> 2) Is it true that the Comeng signs have been removed from the train?
If so,
> then is it still a Comeng :) ?
Yes, replace with <Alstom, Ballarat East>

Yes, it will always be a Comeng:-)...those up coming new Connex trains
will be an <Alstom>...or what ever we want to call them...(Frenchy?)

> 3) Is this a prototype upgrade or is this the way that the rest of
> Hillside's (oops Connex's) trains will look like?

The rest will look like this , there are quite a few sets already been
<connexed> :-)

--
Cheers

RR3