Re: Comments on the new WY's CiTYRAIL site (Mactyrail)

In article <8qsd16$feh$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  auwinstonyang@my-deja.com wrote:
> As in my previous post, I have said I have changed my site.

Change it further please.....how about a page saying something
like "This Geocities member hasn't moved in yet"?

> I need further comments on improving the site so email me
> winston@firstlink.com.au

Comment.........hmmm......get rid of it completely.

> If you haven't already visited my new site it's at
> http://www.geocities.com/mactyrail/
> and leave a message in the Guestbook.

I did, but THAT didn't work either.  I wanted to tell you it sucked.

BTW, Edgecliff doesn't end in "e", and Helensburg ends in "h".  Update
your crappy SPI & plasma simulators accordingly.

-------
Regards
Paul

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/