Re: [aus.rail admin] Mactyrail shutted down temporaily :-(

With such an attitude of yours it's highly unlikely that anyone will want to
see you back, and all of aus.rail's contributors will probably cheer on the
tip of the big clock at Sydney Terminal once you do leave.

If you're going to complain about a guestbook, then don't put one up. I
don't have one, so I don't get any complaints about spamming in my guest
book. Or else have something creative and original on your site, learn some
skills in how to make colours + fonts + text match, then restart your site!

Also watch your language (whether English spelling or just foul language)
pal.

If I thought my 4 addendums to my original [webpage ad] thread was overly
done, then I think you should really think before you press "Send (no
preview)" in deja.com, and not spam the newgroup server with your
complaints. In reality, shit happens (pardon my language)

Hope you can learn from this epidsode.

8qrsfn$34j$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8qrsfn$34j$1@nnrp1.deja.com...