Re: Comments on the new WY's CiTYRAIL site (Mactyrail)

 <auwinstonyang@my-deja.com> wrote in article
<8qsd16$feh$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>Hello,
>
>As in my previous post, I have said I have changed my site.
>I need further comments on improving the site so email me
>winston@firstlink.com.au

Please please please please please please please dispose of the music.

Why the hell people embed sounds into webpages is beyond me. I guess midi's
are still worse.

If I wanted to listen to music while browsing a webpage I'd listen to my
own CD's.

(My $0.022 worth. inc GST).

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).