Re: Comments on the new WY's CiTYRAIL site (Mactyrail) [still not worth going]

<auwinstonyang@my-deja.com> wrote in message
8qsd16$feh$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8qsd16$feh$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Hello,
>
> As in my previous post, I have said AGAIN I have changed my site.
> I need further comments on improving the site so email me
> winston@firstlink.com.au
>
> If you haven't already visited my new site it's at
> http://www.geocities.com/mactyrail/
>
> and leave a message in the Guestbook.
>
> Thanks
> :-)
> Winston Yang

Let's see what's "new"...

David Johnson's pictures -> Still there with slightest of credit now.
David Jonhson's link page -> Still there with only slightest of credit now.
Ripped brochure from gvmt -> Still there.
Non-working link to "Real DVA" -> Still there.
Rollingstock direct from CityRail's site -> Still there.
Crackling "Real DVA" chimes -> Still there.
Ugly colours -> Still there.

Mitch

I recommend these sites instead:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman