Re: Comments on the new WY's CiTYRAIL site (Mactyrail)

It qualified as spam when he put 3 messages under different headings
crapping on about the same thing.. and in all 3 he made the threat that he
may actually remove the site..

I waiting for the "Mac's Cityrail Finale" we could all have a minutes
silence.. or even better, if it disappeared, we would have lots of silence
:)

Tony.

39d1bb79$0$26539$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39d1bb79$0$26539$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

8qsd16$feh$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8qsd16$feh$1@nnrp1.deja.com...