Re: Connex Comeng

In a statement issued today by the Victoria Police (Transit Division), well
known trouble maker Homer Simpson declined allegations that he was
responsibile for graffiting the first renovated Connex train in Melbourne.
Speaking from his workstation at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, Mr
Simpson said: "Can't talk, eating." When asked if he graffitied the train,
he said "mmmmmmmm, double glaze..........."

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

Railway Rasputin3 wrote in message <8qugi0$7np$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
| This afternoon I noticed the 3 cars Connex Comeng stabled at FSS
|Platform1 SSS Side have a slight griffiti on the 2nd carriage.......
|

|DO'H!

|--