Re: NSW North Shore Line

Actually 70 STA buses were supplied between Wynyard and Hornsby , the
70  buses were off return Moore Park traffic ( SFS) AFTER the completion
of the match , they were re routed to Wynyard - Carrington St to assist.

--
DISCLAIMER - Material and opinions contained within are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily