Re: [nsw]Tram Stalls on hill

Should have got the passengers to push. I wonder how long before the
practical jokers place oil on the tracks.
(what law would you be breaking if you did that?)

For emergency use they need to get a X100 or X200 shunter and have tramway
profiles fitted to to the wheels or get a steam tram.

JB_z5.6405$O7.114421@ozemail.com.au">news:JB_z5.6405$O7.114421@ozemail.com.au...