[Vic] 6 car trains on Broadmeadows line

Hi all

I was just wondering if any of you knew why Bayside is running 6-car
comeng/hitachi trains on the BMS line during the non-peak period?  Usually
the non-peak trains on the bms line are made out of a 3-car comeng, however
today I caught a hitachi just after midday, this is the first time in a long
time that I hav seen a hitachi during the non-peak on the bms line.

Just a note on cleanliness, I seem to be different from just about every1
else, i think that bayside trains r cleaner than connex.  Everyday i catch a
train from essendon to glenferrie and I hav to say on most day bayside beats
connex hands down in terms of rubbish and graffiti.

Regards

Andrew
--
Andrew Box